This neverending pandemic hasn’t been the best mental health environment for many people — it has created raised levels of uncertainty, anxiety, loneliness, unhappiness, procrastination and feelings of dreariness for large numbers of people.
That’s understandable, and I feel tremendous compassion for everyone who is suffering right now.
I strongly believe that this is an opportunity for us all, to use this difficult environment to shift something for ourselves.
- Focus when we’re feeling overwhelmed
- Find joy in the middle of the ordinary and mundane
- Have compassion for ourselves when we’re feeling difficult emotions
- Connect with others who are feeling those same difficult emotions
- Find a sense of meaning in everything we do
- Relax when things are cha